Saturday, June 6, 2020

The following website , through pictures, videos and words, in many decent ways, appropriately summarizes the obvious truth of c10q73 as well as truth of c5q41 of the prophesies of nostradamus for all creation.



Before I end mother earths sufferings presently committed mercilessly upon mother earth, true name the goddess gaea,  at the hands of infinitely hypocritical humans and devils, both mortal and immortal,presently dwelling on mother earth.




In this existence.
Warning.
This website  possesses images which may be controversial to some.
Yet the images are located here for a reason.

Explained elsewhere in this website.

Connected to the flow of the following.

EPHESIANS 5 : verse 11 and luke 12: 2- 3.



Revelation 21: 1- 3 approaches.
Upon my departure from this planet.
Earths inhabitants will not be happy if I exit this planet.

And fulfill 2nd esdras 7: 29 to 32.
Severe tortures  will come to all of earths present deliberately hypocritical inhabitants if I temporarily die.

And then resurrect myself.

When I return to christ.
As c2q38 of the prophesies of nostradamus warn all creation.

And stop the present rule of rebel gods in the present heavens.
As c5q79 of the vaticinal statements of michel gasonuay forewarn humans likewise.
Regarding this website writer.



That is a matter I explain properly in my websites.
Addressed to humanity presently.
Located upon the world wide web.
Which obvious requires a touch of reverse psychology.
Too.
Obviously.



Regarding this website writer.

And the words i address to humanity in this existence.
Presently.

One of the original  heavenly monarchs of the original true heavens, will be so offended with the other that I will hardly stay allied .
With my father ...

Foolish humans.
Remember.

I gave this era of humans extremely  extreme simple instructions.
To honor christs very simple laws.
I gave humanity totally simple instructions in early links in early journals attached to this website in how to honor mother earths resources and christs simple laws that" technically" a mentally retarded monkey, with the brain abilities of an earthly ostrich could have followed such perspicuous instructions, with ease.

No one listened to or honored such simple instructions.
Regarding humans of this time era of humanity.


Regarding this existence.
Okay.

Now, 2nd esdras 7: 29 to 32 seems unavoidable.
Now.
Therefore.

If humans had followed my simple instructions there was a chance I could have stopped 2nd peter 3 from commencing.

Yet it must happen now.
Foolish humans.


You had many chances to follow my simple instructions to honor christs laws.


Now, I'm tired of the constant unforgivable hypocrisies of mankind.


By way of the two warnings and testaments of christianity located in luke 13: 1to 3 and Roman's 6: 1/ to 3 connected to both matthew 5: 17 to 20 as well as deuteronomy 17: 6
Enough is enough.


On that note I begin this website.
Touche to all created beings everywhere.
 on earth.

And in the present heavens.
And beings that are not created.
Likewise.
Yes.
Touche.
On that note.


No comments:

Post a Comment