Sunday, May 1, 2011

ONE FELT SWIFT SWOOP. MATTHEW 13: 24-28. C4Q28. CHIPS A HOY. A DOI YOI!

musical function clickImage result for make gifs motion images of imbeciles screaming hysterically


i'm literally factually going to have to completely annihilate this existence and everything in it, if people don't start reading my websites soon, and then following my simple instructions

Click to teach Gmail this conversation is important.Image result for make gifs motion images of lunatics screaming

Angeltruth Jacob <angeltruth.jacob@gmail.com>

7:59 PM (0 minutes ago)

every fact  in this life verifies this statement is correct.
look closely at what I say .
i'm forced to play a force majeure hand- here. and bring in a moth man omen on mankind presently.
if humans on earth don't start following my simple instructions on gods simple laws.

on that note, if you care about that, i'd start advertising my websites to people ol buddy. tell ryan that truth too. oo i'm serious. trust me.
facts always confirm truth.Related image


on that note I say this.

something holy this way comes.


c4q28 Nostradamus.



musical function-click
Image result for images of american gothic
WE JUST CRAZY""" CRY HUMANS ON EARTH TODAY. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE? YES. WOE?Related image
Related imageRelated image

No comments:

Post a Comment